23 August 2010

Haven't posted for quite some time! I've still been updating the other pages, and reading, just haven't been writing anything. As I get everything in my personal life settled, reviews are bound to come out. I'm only a few books away from finishing the 50/year challenge, and I'm elated. So, unless I die, I'll probably finish the year at 65-70.

Right now I'm reading a book about growing up during the reign of Mao, which is a subject I love.

I only have a few more weeks with this local library! The next one I'll be visiting looks like it may not have as many choices, or at least ones that interest me. For that reason, I'm going to try and bring as many books with me as I can (that I haven't read!) in addition to having them sent out to me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how things to turn out. If all else fails, I've got hundreds of books on my computer, so there will always be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment